Our Dental Hygiene Office is located near downtown Vancouver, BC in a beautiful Kitsilano, at the corner of Bayswater Street and West Broadway.
- Our office has always utilized the highest standards that has exceeded BCCDC, PHAC guidelines, College of Dental Surgeons of BC (CDSBC), College of Dental Hygienists of BC (CDHBC) and the Provincial Health Officer requirements, however, in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic we have implemented additional protocols to ensure your safety. These protocols were developed in accordance with our governing bodies, in order to reduce the transmission of Covid-19 and provide the optimal safety of all our patients.
- In order to manage good air quality in the clinic, we use medical grade HEPA Air Purifier MedEvac AF 400M that provides with multi-stage filtration system with medical grade HEPA filters.
- We work with the latest equipment and hand instruments. Cavitron Ultrasonic Scaler provides a high level of clinical efficacy, high standards of dental hygiene care & comfortable teeth cleaning experience! It removes plaque biofilm & hard deposits on teeth more comfortably by using vibration & power of water. This will follow by a gentle & thorough teeth cleaning with hand instruments.
- We use DH Loupes for magnification during dental hygiene appointment. The magnification provided by Dental Hygiene Loupes make it easier to navigate your work area and see the critical details that can be missed with the naked eye. Patients can expect less sensitivity during the dental hygiene visit and a more thorough quality care, and in turn, better oral health!
- Sterilization technique is done according to the Infection Prevention and Control Guidelines by the College of Dental Surgeons of BC. Equipment for sterilization that is used in our office including Ultrasonic washers, washer-disinfectors, sterilizers are meet standards established by Health Canada in order to provide protection of the public.
- We offer referrals to the best dentists and specialists.