Our Dental Hygiene Office is located near downtown Vancouver, BC in a beautiful Kitsilano, at the corner of Burrard Street and West 1st Ave.
- Spa like environment, we practice aromatherapy with organic essential oils and relaxing music to avoid typical smell of dental offices in order to release stress and negative past dental experiences.
- Anna works with latest equipment and hand instruments. Scaler provides a high level of clinical efficacy, high standards of dental hygiene care & comfortable teeth cleaning experience! It removes plaque biofilm & hard deposits on teeth more comfortably by using vibration & power of water. This will follow by a gentle & thorough teeth cleaning with hand instruments.
- Anna uses DH Loupes for magnification during dental hygiene appointment. The magnification provided by Dental Hygiene Loupes make it easier to navigate your work area and see the critical details that can be missed with the naked eye. Patients can expect less sensitivity during the dental hygiene visit and a more thorough quality care, and in turn, better oral health!
- Sterilization technique is done according to the Infection Prevention and Control Guidelines by the College of Dental Surgeons of BC. Equipment for sterilization that is used in our office including Ultrasonic washers, washer-disinfectors, sterilizers are meet standards established by Health Canada in order to provide protection of the public.
- We offer referrals to the best dentists and specialists.